I’ve not been around much due to infections, Christmas, winter and the whole guide dog aftercare thing (Tate says ‘Hi!’). Let’s proceed with the annual bullet-proof list:
- I need to update/overhaul the site, redo my bibliography etc. I’m also anaemic so I can’t be arsed to do much right now.
- Ditto my Patreon.
- The weather sucks today.
- Tate has a box so she’s all good. We taught her to pee, y’all! Like on command, or just letting us know when she needs to go. Woot!
- Tate is also an officially trained escalator guide dog. This is super important as she finds it So. Much. Fun.
- We’re going to London next month to do the tube … and buy manga at JP Books 😀
- I got my ‘author’ copies of Saint Seiya: Santia Sho Vol. 1. I’m actually the localiser for the English edition of the series, which is really quite cool. It basically involves lots of editing and polishing of the script so that it flows but still retains the nuances of the original. This is the #sekitthing I’ve not been talking about on social media.
- I’ve seen so many movies. Black Panther is awesome.
- I’ve spent the winter mastering my slow cooker. I rock. So does stewed pork belly in gravy.
- The cats are all good: Isis is in most of the day now, Ceri is still obsessively stalking Tate and D just wants to boop her with his claws. This is not allowed.
- I am writing, it’s just slow going.
- More to come, etc.
Please follow and like us: